Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Pictures




Well...i post every couple of months...and i always have pictures cause if i know 2,439,567 things this is one of them- i don't really read blogposts that don't have pictures. So here we are, Christmas time, and my family is here and Karen was for 5 days, yet now is gone again. Christmas break 2008. I love family, i love friends, i enjoy resting though at times i get bored and don't know why. My goal is to read the Count of Monte Cristo, sleep well, eat tons, work out less than tons, and get my bearings going into my last semester of University. God bless and may joy and peace be multiplied to your hearts.

2 comments:

Elleah said...

Beautiful pictures!

Megs said...

it's always a splendid suprise to see that you've posted. it makes me smile. I sure hope I make it back down to portland before you're a graduated man. catch up, meet your girl. I was in portland over break. I went down for mer's wedding *which i ended up missing!* and then got stuck in portland and got home early on the 24th! well dear friend I hope you finished the count...it was my goal to read that this semester..didnt' happen, i got distracted. haha, much love!